lauantai 9. huhtikuuta 2016

Osat vaihtuvat

My time has come to an end. Yesterday I was out with friends and now in the evening I'm still feeling it... Note: hangover does not help with longing so lets just go straight to the point.

I feel incredibly lucky for getting the opportunity to work in Habbekrats. I feel privileged for getting to meet all those wonderful friends that I got during this adventure. Even when I don't really know all of them and I've spent more time with some than the others, I still consider them as my friends. And for that I mean all the workers in Habbekrats - I can really see that the do the job they love from the bottom of their hearts. They are all good people, good friends.

Too good.







There's so many things that I've learned and experienced. All the people, co-workers, stagiairs, volunteers, has given me so much laughs, tips and tricks, serious talks, they've learned me different things and everyone has accepted me as I am.
















They've given me so much that I can only hope from the bottom of my heart that I also gave something back from myself.
There's no words how much I appreciate every person I got to know. If it would be up to me I would take all of you with me. Would put you guys in my pocket and show you Finland.









I've said it already few times and I'm going to say it again - this place does not feel like home to me. I don't feel like leaving a home. In three months I can't get a feeling of a new home in a new place.

But...

One thing I certainly got in three months. Losing it gives much more stronger feelings than home.

I'm not leaving home, 
I'm leaving a family.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti